Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh, what a catch, right?

So I was on the phone with my friend Bonnie and she was telling my some pretty exciting news...that she's pregnant! Well, during this conversation, Josh thought it would be fun to call me over and over again. He ended up leaving 3 messages and called I think 6 times, so the last time he called I had to tell Bonnie, I'm sorry, I have a very impatient husband, so if you could excuse me for one second, I will answer his call and be right back. So I answered his call and I said:
"Honey, there is a reason why I am not answering the phone." He says, "There is?" and I say, "Of course there is, you nerd, I'm on the other line with Bonnie." And he says, "Oh, okay, just call me when you're done."
Are you serious? That's what I answered the phone to hear? I thought maybe there was something major going on because he wouldn't stop calling and he never does that. Well anyway, he's a nerd and here are the three messages he left that I listened to afterward: (This is what I have to deal with all the time)

(Listen to message 1, 2, and 3 to the right of this post)

I guess he's kind of cute, but seriously dude! Anyway, I came home and had one message on the house phone as well, but I won't bother you with that one. It pretty much sounds the same as the others.

I guess the whole point of this post is to find out if any of you have to deal with crazy spouses like this either or if I'm the only lucky one.

3 comments:

THE JONES FAMILY said...

First of all...yay for Bonnie!! That is so exciting! I think that Bonnie should make herself a blog..watcha think? AND those were some interesting messages from Josh. Jeremy doesn't ever leave me messages like that. Anyways, and thanks for the comment, it's hard to believe its been 2 years already...and you guys will have been married for 3 years in like 3 weeks, crazy!

Jan said...

He is crazy - -I love it! I think most of us have one of those to deal with, despite how normal they must appear in public.

Janssen said...

Haha, how funny. I'd be totally worried something bad had happened if my husband called six times in a row.