Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pouty face!

Well, I'm sad to see my nice vacation come to an end. I do still have tomorrow to relax and then after that, it's back to reality. I have been out of school and off of work since December 18th. So it's been a few weeks. I have really gotten used to being able to keep the house clean, have dinner ready when Josh gets home, and making lunch for Josh in the morning and being able to jump into bed right after!

Anyway, it's back to school and to work on Monday! Yay for me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed your vacation! :) I'll have to schedule a time to come visit you soon! :)

Carianne said...

I too am not looking forward to Monday. That means that sleeping in until noon and staying up past midnight is over. There are no more parties and all the yummy food is gone....wait that is probably a good thing since I ate way too much fattening foods. So the alarm clock will be set at 6 am and up and running my family will be before 7 am. Sucks! One good thing is church doesn't start 'til 12:30 now. SWEET! The twins can nap through church and I can actually attend my classes. I hope you had a good vacation!