Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LDSPrimaryPosters: Let's Help

I ran across a blog today and this is what it says:


There is a sweet family in my ward that lost their father this week in a tragic car accident. He leaves behind a wife and 6 children. Their 3 youngest are in the primary where I am the singing leader. I keep seeing in my mind their sweet 5 year old on the front row singing,
"I Love to See the Temple"
with all his might.
I want to help.

I will be donating my sales for the month of April to this young family. Please help. I offer a lot of products in a lot of price ranges, any amount would be appreciated.

Help pass the word. Get people to this site. Let's help this sweet young family...

go to my website:

Check it out if you can help. The link for the obituary is on the website and on the blog. The blog's address is ldsprimaryposters.blogspot.com

No comments: