Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

cheater X 2

Okay, so I decided that I needed to go back and take pictures of the house today, so I did! Here they are:


Do you see the railing getting started on this one? This is what I have been having you vote on. Do you like the color of it in the picture against our house color?

5 comments:

Jan said...

I love your interior railing -- so pretty. The house is coming along -- not fast enough for you, I'm sure - but progress is good!

Brooke said...

It's soooo pretty!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Yeah, Camie said you guys were coming into town for the blessing and stuff. maybe we can all go out and do something!

Lange Family said...

I decided that you guys should just build your house and add things to it by having people vote for it on the blog....that would be cool to see how it turns out! You could decorate it with Uncle Carl's Easter eggs! haha! Brooke.... have you seen Sydney White? Am I the only one that laughed that hard? Josh even liked it! I miss you!

Carianne said...

I love it! I still vote for stained. I want to see more pictures!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Your house is gonna be so pretty! Already it's looking so good and it's not done! I'm jealous...but very happy for you two. We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you!