Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I CHEATED!

Okay, so I'm a big nerd and couldn't wait a whole week to look at our house...so I went today. Oh my gosh! It already has cabinets in and the stair railing is in. Also, the wood railing is started for around the patio (the thing you have been voting on) but I don't have any pictures of it because I went after school. So, you'll still have to wait at least until Sunday before you can see it. Sorry. Don't feel bad though because Josh hasn't seen any of it either.

Well, me and Josh decided that we're not going to paint or stain the wood. We are just going to have them seal the wood like it is. The only reason I didn't want to stain it is because I thought that a dark or darker wood would look funny against such a light house, but when I went by today, I noticed that the wood that is on it is really a pretty light wood, so I called Josh to see if we could just leave it the way it was and he said that he would call them and have them just seal it instead of stain it. So, I think that's what we're going to do. I don't know, we'll see. But keep voting anyway! Thanks.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yay for the cabinets and railing! Progress -- I love it!