Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 7, 2008

I was tagged!

Q:What where you doing 5 years ago?
I was a junior in high school. I was dating Mike Wright and I hated Erin because I thought that he liked her and she liked him...stupid, I know. Especially since Erin is now my best friend and I don't talk to Mike anymore. Gotta love high school!

Q:What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Well, today is my day off, so...
1) Do laundry
2) Take a shower
3) Get our car registration for California figured out...they keep sending us a bill saying we owe them $400+ for an overdue registration but we've already sent them the stuff saying we moved...
4) I'm with Erin...Blog surf
5) Me and Josh might go out to dinner and a movie because we have a gift certificate to Serranos for dinner and two movie passes...we'll see if Josh wants to.

Q:Name 5 snacks that you enjoy.
1) Cookie dough...brownie mix...cake batter. Yes, I like them better uncooked!
2) Reeses peanut butter cups
3) ice cream
4) Chips and salsa
5) york mint patties
Okay, so pretty much I am going to weigh about 800 lbs. when I die. I'm going on a diet.

Q:Name 3 bad habits you have.
1) I don't wash the make-up off my face before I go to bed.
2) Okay, this is kind of gross...I hate shaving my legs, so half the time I wait until Sunday morning to shave all of them. And the other times I shave I just shave the bottom half since the top you won't ever see...except josh...poor guy!
3) I eat so much sugar, it's crazy. I have a dessert like everyday.

Q:If you were suddenly a billionaire...
Well, tithing of course! I would pay off all of my bills including my house. I would go shopping, give all of my family some...don't you wish you were family!...and then I would just save the rest...I think...

Q:List 5 places that you have lived.
1) Tehachapi, CA
2) Bakersfield, CA
3) Las Vegas, NV
4) Laughlin, NV
5) Hobbs, NM
You only need 5? because I can go on.

Q:List 5 jobs that you've had.
1) Cashier
2) Host/waitress

Q: List 5 things people dont know about you.
1) I hate nuts.
2) I hate peas
This is hard. I have no idea.
3) I've lived in 7 different cities in 4 different states.
4) I switched junior highs about 4 times.
5) I'm lazy sometimes...okay well maybe you know that.

All right, Carianne, Camie, Brooke, Emilee, Tonia, Sarah, Jan, Kristi, and anybody else that wants to do this, go!

4 comments:

Carianne said...

I just tagged you with another tag at like the same time how funny. I will be here that week in July. Yeah! You better come visit sister! where are you staying? Luv ya!

Jan said...

You have quite a list of places you've lived -- me too. I even think I have a former YW in Tehachapi if I'm not mistaken (I could be but I don't think I am) -- and I love all your lists of stuff. We have a lot in common!

Kristi said...

I loved your list!! And can I get an Amen about shaving the legs?! :) This makes me feel so much better, I am the exact same way, much to my husband's delight. And I feel the same way about snakcs--I LOVE batter better than cooked...and if that's wrong,I don't want to be right!! Thanks for sharing this fun info about yourself :)

Macon Family said...

I think not shaving legs is a cheer thing! At least when I was there, we had competitions to see who could get them the longest-it was great! And they say cheerleaders are vain...we don't even shave our legs half the time!