Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 20, 2009

General Conference Dinner/Dessert


Well, this last General Conference was good! After both sessions on Sunday, we had the Baileys over for dinner and dessert. We were in charge of the dinner and they were in charge of the dessert. Well, we just made hamburgers for dinner and I made some guacamole and we had Bush's Baked Beans. Rachel made some salsa and brought that over, and that was really good! But the hit of the night was the dessert. Doesn't it look delicious? It was really good. It's just angel food cake, fresh pineapple, and fresh strawberries that we grilled and then ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce. It was delicious! We took a picture because it looked so pretty. This is the only picture we got of that day.

No comments: