Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NEW GOAL

Ok, so I know a lot of you think I don't have to lose weight, and that's very kind of you, but I do! Definitely. I have gained 20 lbs. high school and 15 pounds since I have moved to Texas. So, my goal is to lose 15 pounds before we go to Utah in July. I can't believe I've let myself gain that much. Anyway, just thought I would put it on here so that I had a reason to make myself eat right and work out every day. I will post my measurements later and I will keep you on the journey. I am really bad at working out, so I need some encouragement. Thanks!

7 comments:

Lange Family said...

Oh Brooke......we can lose weight together, except for I have to lose like 35 pounds!

Jan said...

I personally think you look great - -but I know from experience that you have to feel good about the way you look and feel. And you can do it!! Just hang in there, get a routine going and keep on keepin' on.

Jen said...

Brooke - You are beautiful!!! But I do understand! :) I'd like to lose about 10 lbs.

Kristi said...

Brooke you are adorable--I think you look great! Seriously! I hope you guys are doing well!

Jordan said...

Hey, so I think you look great. You are Joshua are like the skinny people everyone hates. :) I know how you feel though because I gained 15 lbs in one month. Yes you heard me. I experimented with a new birth control and wow I got fat and my face broke out. So I have a similar goal. Good luck and I can't wait to see you guys in July!!!

jordan said...

I meant and before Joshua

Kristi said...

Ok woman...time for an update! :)