Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Session

Dallin H. Oaks:

We need to serve each other. Our willingness to sacrifice comes from faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ. Satan desires to sift us like wheat, which means to make us common and like others. Christ taught we should be unique to be like him. We need to lose our lives in service of others. We need to not be unselfish.

David A. Bednar:

Temple preparation.

Gary E. Stevenson:

Do we need a few home improvements or an extreme home makeover? In the ordinances of the temple, the family is sealed in place.

Jose A. Teixeira:

Gifts from God help us navigate our lives toward eternal goals. We can be forgiven. We have the ability and power to choose. We can always trust the prophets. He is mindful of each one of us. We will be able to strengthen our testimonies if we follow the prophets.

F. Michael Watson:

We must be strong, never give up, and endure to the end.

L. Tom Perry:

We must open our mouths and testify. We must warn our neighbors.

Thomas S. Monson:

Study the messages in the church literature. Pray always. We live at a time when the adversary is using every means possible to take us down with him.

I loved how President Monson said cell telephones! That was great!

Stay on the straight and narrow.

1 comment:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Great Notes! I will have to steal some of them..