Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Horrible blogger these days...I have a good excuse, I swear!

Sorry I've been kind of missing in action lately. I have been studying for my national exam like crazy in hopes of passing. It's a multiple choice exam consisting of medical, legal, english, grammar, NCRA ethics, and court and deposition procedures. So, as you can tell, I had a lot to study. There were only 110 questions to cover all of that, so I basically had to be prepared for any random question.

Well, while you're taking the test, there is place in the upper-left-hand part of the screen that allows you to mark a question that you want to go back and review...basically the questions that you're guessing or are not sure. Well, after I was done with the test the first time through, I was really thinking negatively...it was a hard test. Then, when I went back to the review questions, I had marked 30 of them to review!!!!! Are you kidding me? That's a lot of questions, especially considering the fact that I can only miss 25. I really thought I was screwed. Well, a lot of studying, praying, and luck got me through it!!!!!!!!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!

I don't have my official score. I won't get that for about 3 or 4 weeks, but they do give you a printout with pass or fail on it, so at least I know I passed, that's all I care about. It will be interesting to see how well I did, though.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you -- I know how hard you have worked for this! Congratulations!! Woohoo!!

Lange Family said...

Brooke, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Macon Family said...

That's awesome, congrats to you!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!! You've been working on that for a while!!! Yay!!!