Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Session

Dieter F. Uchtdorf:

The Gospel of Jesus Christ has the answers to all our problems. We have to apply and reapply principles, we need to make them a part of our everyday life. We need to get off the sidelines and practice what we preach. Serve the Lord by serving others. Strengthen your family by living the principles of the Gospel. Be of one heart and one mind in your marriage. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but the atonement has power to make us whole when we repent. "Oh it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us even with all our flaws. He will never give up on us." - Joseph B. Wirthlin. It is always the right time to walk in his way, it is never too late. Trust in the Lord. He is the way.

Neil L. Andersen:

It is not by chance that we are who we are. We are not alone, our Father loves all of his children. Only here are there prophets of God. We should plead to the Lord that we might be who we need to be.

Steven E. Snow:

Too often we are reluctant to begin the next challenge. Maybe we are lacking in faith. Whether by my own voice, or the voice of my servants, it is the same. We can get direction all along the way if we heed to prophets, heed what they say. Faith and doubt cannot exist in the same mind at the same time. Without faith, there cannot be any hope. Be of good cheer. Many of us are facing challenges, at such times, it is easy to feel forgotten.

Barbara Thompson:

Whatever happens in life, Jesus Christ has the power to save. It is the responsibility of each of us to strengthen our own families. Each of us will be poor in some way at some time in our life and will need the help of others. It is vital the we serve each other. We must be fixed in our purpose.

Jeffrey R. Holland:

We do not have to walk alone, everybody around us has been given as companions for our mortal journey because of the atonement of Jesus Christ and the restoration of the Gospel. We are never alone. The redeemer of us all said, I will not leave you comfortless my father and I will come to you and abide with me. These scenes of Christ's lonely sacrifice laced with moments of denial and abandonment must never be reenacted by us. He has walked alone once. May we declare ourselves more fully disciples of Jesus Christ in deed and in courage and in faith, when our cross is difficult to bear. May we stand by Jesus Christ at all times, and in all things, and in all places even unto death for surely that is how he stood unto us when it was into death and we he had to stand entirely and utterly alone.

Thomas S. Monson:

Men are that they might have joy. How might we have joy in our lives with all that we face? Be of good cheer. The Lord is with you and will stand by you. Each of us has the light of Christ in our life, no matter how dark our past is. Our blessing are beyond measure. Our Savior will comfort and sustain us as we walk uprightly and keep the commandments. There will be nothing in this world that will defeat us. The future is as bright as your faith. Heaven's blessings await us.

No comments: